CastelliCastelli Goccia Jacket
- SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS
- PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED & TESTED
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
The Goccia Jacket from Castelli is a pared back design that focuses on doing three things superbly: it is fully waterproof, the four-way stretch provides ultimate comfort regardless of body shape, and it provides an aerodynamic advantage even in the wet.
At the core of the jacket is the Tempesta Stretch fabric, which gives the Goccia its rain protection and stretch fit, as well as making it durable and packable enough to fit in a jersey pocket. The fabric has a windproof PU membrane that provides 10,000mm waterproofness, as well as first-class breathability for warmer temperatures or when your body is working harder.
Taped shoulder seams prevent water entering the jacket at one of the most exposed points, and a covered YKK® Vislon® zipper stops water getting in on the front. An extended tail provides protection from wheel spray.
Designed to be worn over a jersey, the shell jacket has foregone rear pockets to keep the construction simple and reduce seams. The other upside of the minimal design is it looks great on and off the bike.
- Tempesta Stretch fabric with windproof PU membrane provides 10,000mm waterproofness
- 20,600g/m2/24h breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for waterproofing
- Stretchy for extremely comfortable fit that moves with you
- Packable enough to fit in jersey pocket
- Covered easy-sliding YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Extra-long tail for protection from wheel spray
- Vented back
- Reflective stripe on lower back
- 5˚ – 14˚C / 41˚ – 57˚F
- Weight: 204g (Large)