CastelliCastelli Sanremo 4.0 Speed Suit
- SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS
- PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED & TESTED
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
The Sanremo Speed Suit revolutionised the way pro riders dress when Castelli invented it back in 2011 but it is still surprised that every other manufacturer has simply copied the Sanremo front opening rather than trying to come up with something original.
While the front opening is the most visible part, Castelli has worked on every other detail to make this the perfect race suit. CFD based seaming and wind-tunnel selected fabrics makes the suit aerodynamic, and it's comfortable thanks to the body fabrics that will keep you drier and cooler than other simpler Lycras. The lower portion of the suit is created from Castelli's Free Aero Race 4 Bibshort, to make the most comfortable suit for your longest, toughest race days.
Besides the new fabrics and seam placement Castelli also worked on the pockets to make them better for racing. They're somewhat narrower for better aerodynamics but there are now 2 big pockets instead of 3 small ones, so they're easier to access in racing.
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55 km/h
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve
- 3D mesh back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with a raw-cut edge
- YKK® Vislon® zipper
- 2 pockets with floating design for more space in pockets
- Vortex fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for a perfect fit
- Giro4 leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over a larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad
- Temperature comfort range of 15˚ – 35˚C
- Weight 285g (Large)