CastelliCastelli Unlimited Jersey
- SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS
- PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED & TESTED
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
The Castelli Unlimited Jersey is designed for riding on gravel, or in fact any surface you may find yourself crossing.
The jersey is part of Castelli’s Unlimited range, which is Castelli’s new approach to all-surface riding. Riding is now more and more a mixture of gravel, asphalt, paved and unpaved surfaces. But regardless of surface the riding is still hard, still fast, and just as demanding on your clothing.
The body of the Unlimited jersey is made from ProSecco Unlimited fabric. The polyester knit has been created to offer excellent breathability and stretch, keeping you cool and comfortable, but is more durable than the typical race-ready fabrics Castelli uses on its road-specific jerseys. This helps prevent any snagging or wear that comes from the demands of riding off road.
Durability is improved further with a highly resistant stretch material used in the shoulders and back panels – two areas that are particularly prone to catching on overhanging bushes or brambles. 3 rear pockets provide plenty of room to stuff supplies and a zipper pocket means you can safely stow away valuables.
- No-compromise jersey in Castelli’s Unlimited range for all-surface riding
- Main body is constructed from ProSecco Unlimited fabric
- Snag-resistant material on shoulders and sleeves
- No-sew flat edge sleeve finish
- 3 rear pockets with zipper pocket for valuables
- Silicone gripper at the waist
- YKK zipper
- Temperature comfort range of 18˚ – 32˚C
- Weight 166g (Large)