- SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS
- PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED & TESTED
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
The flat pedal from crankbrothers is engineered to provide the optimal interface between shoe and pedal.
The level 11 pedal is the top of the range crankbrothers flat pedal with a slimline, thin, concave profile, adjustable pins for grip and a titanium axle.
The outsole profiles of the top mountain bike show brands were analysed and the data used to create two distinct surface areas to optimise shoe/pedal contact across all of these different models. The small is designed for EU shoe sizes from 37-43, and 43-49 for large. Once the optimal sizes had been established the features required for the ideal flat pedal were also incorporated.
- Concave pedal platform so that your shoe feels like it sits into the pedal and feels connected.
- 13mm external and 11mm internal thickness.
- Titanium axle.
- 20 adjustable gold pins per pedal. 8mm in the centre of the pedal and 10mm on the outer edges.
- Internals run on an igus LL-glide bearing which has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers and performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails.
- Small: 100mm x 100mm pedal body footprint
- Large: 114mm x 111mm pedal body footprint
- Weight: 299g (Small), 325g (Large)
- Spindle: Titanium
- Body: Forged 6061-T6
- Inner bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Body dimensions: 100mm x 100mm (Small), 114mm x 111m (Large)
- Pins: 10 adjustable pins per side
- Warranty: 5 years