ENVEENVE Adventure Fork
- Disc 1 1/2 49/55 Rake 12x100 Thru
- SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS
- PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED & TESTED
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
The ENVE Adventure Fork is designed with bike packers, cargo riders, and gravel adventurers in mind. The fork draws on ENVE’s carbon expertise to deliver a one-piece full carbon moulded fork that is lightweight while maintaining reliability and strength. The fork is capable of carrying everything you need for overnight endeavours to epic self-supported excursions.
The Adventure Fork has internal dynamo routing for dynamo lights and electronic charging, creating an integrated solution, and sleek final build, for self-supported riders’ needs. There are multiple routing options so riders can either run one cable for lights, or a light cable and a secondary cable for USB top caps.
Three-pack accessory mounts introduce multiple options for riders to affix mounting cages and wracks to the front forks, so any loads can be neatly held in place.
ENVE has designed the fork with reversible axle flip-chips to tune the head tube angle and wheel sizes. By reversing the position of the chip the rake and axle-to-crown length can adjusted from 49mm to 55.5mm rake and from 398mm to 406mm axle-to-crown length. This means the fork can be adapted to your specific needs, preferred geometry, and ride feel.
The ENVE Adventure Fork is compatible with either 29” (700c) or 27.5” (650b) wheels for maximum versatility and riding options.
- Designed for bike packing, cargo, and gravel adventures
- One-piece full carbon moulded forks
- Three-pack accessory mounts
- Dynamo routing for lights and electronic charging
- Reversible axle flip-chips for 49mm or 55.5mm rake and 398mm or 406mm axle-to-crown length
- Compatible with 29” or 27.5” wheels
- Weight: 575g
- Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty
- 49mm rake / 398mm axle-to-crown: 29 x 2.1” (700x53) or 27.5 x 2.4”
- 55.5mm rake / 406mm axle-to-crown: 29 x 2.3” (700x58) or 27.5 x 2.6”