- SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS
- PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED & TESTED
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
R5B: fi’zi:k’s range of road cycling shoes is developed in collaboration with leading professional cyclists and industry experts. The best technologies, materials, R&D, testing and manufacture techniques are used to deliver the best shoes for road riding and racing and trickle down throughout the range to the highly accessible R5B. The R5B model offers a carefully crafted blend of comfort and light weight fit, power transfer and efficiency.
The R5B’s single IP1-A Boa closure is light, fast, secure and compfortable and is complemented by one lower strap. Micro adjustment on the Boa dial makes it easy to get that perfect fit from the start or loosen off slightly as you warm up.
The R5B model has a carbon reinforced Nylon outsole is stiff for power transfer and sculpted to aid aerodynamics.
The microtex upper is hard-wearing, cleans up well and is resiliant with enough flexibility to ensure comfort for every rider’s foot, but strong enough to withstand the demands of racing and training without weight penalty. The diamond shaped laser cut perforations help temperature management.
Why use BOA?
- Glove-like fit: it provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Powerful closure: once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way.
- Micro-adjustability: BOA reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Quick on, quick off: BOA saves time when seconds count.
- On-the-fly adjustment: get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the BOA dial.
- Durable: made from aircraft grade stainless steel, BOA laces are stronger per gram than tank armour.
- Lightweight: BOA closures shed water, mud and ice, shaving precious weight.
- Carbon-reinforced Nylon Outsole
- Laser-perforated Microtex upper (as used on fi’zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well) with Reflective heel cup.
- BOA IP1 closure system (tri-modal: tighten, loosen and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole
Detailed Size Chart