FizikTransiro Mistica Carbon
- SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS
- PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED & TESTED
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
The Mistica is the 2nd generation of fi’zi:k’s noseless saddles. The success of the Tritone combined with feedback from fi’zi:k’s athletes has resulted in the evolution of Mistica.
Available in 2 widths, regular (5.5cm) or large (6.5cm) and with either kium or carbon braided options.
This unisex saddle will improve your performance on any triathlon or time trial bike. Mistica is designed specifically to increase hip rotation and help your performance when in an aerodynamic position on the bike. The comfort of this nose-less saddle is derived from specifically-developed foam density and the front indentation.
The Mistica Braided’s carbon braided rail reduces weight and increases saddle stiffness.
- A solid base-design ensures durability and optimal stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Extra -long rail (85mm) to fit any Tri or TT bike
- Front transition hook makes the transition faster and easier
- The finish on the saddle top is extra gummy to provide more grip if riding in wet kit.
- Modular carriage kit included with saddle: this includes holders for 2 bottle cages, CO² canister and inflator, and a spare tube
- Saddle’s length of 240mm is compliant with UCI rule of minimum saddle length for time trial races
- Shell: Nylon Carbon Reinforced
- Cover: Thermo-welded Microtex - black/white (regular), black/black (large)
- Rail: Carbon Braided 7x9mm
- Carriage kit for water bottles, CO² canister and spare tube
- Nose: Front Transition Hook
- Length: 240mm (UCI legal)
- Weight: 205g (regular) / 215g (large)