FizikFizik X1 Infinito
- SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS
- PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED & TESTED
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
With perfect fit, class-leading comfort, lightweight trail protection and unmatched power transfer, the Infinito X1 MTB cycling shoe delivers ultimate cross-country race and trail riding performance. The new Infinito Closure System, its strong, stiff sole, weight-saving materials and the intelligent implementation of new technology combine to make the very best high performance mountain bike shoe.
The Infinito Closure System uses two micro-adjustable double Boa IP1-B dials running laces in an infinite configuration that adjusts the fit of the upper on the forefoot and through textile guides that eliminate pressure points. It works with fi’zi:k’s Dynamic Arch Support technology and the Increased Volume Control system, to shape the whole shoe’s 1.4mm thick Laser Perforated Microtex upper directly around the foot’s profile.
The protective upper harmonises with the new mesh footbed insole’s improved ventilation and comfort. Its laterally stiff, light, Uni Direction Full Carbon Outsole is ventilated and delivers ultimate power transfer for XC and trail performance. Pronounced treads on the heel edge and toe sections allow for mud clearance around the cleat recess and provide grip and protection on any riding surface, further enhanced by detachable cyclocross-style rubber studs.
Infinito X1 is fi’zi:k’s range-topping MTB shoe, and benefits from the latest technologies, materials and improved design based on feedback and input from some of the world’s leading pro riders.
Infinito X1: the ultimate cross-country race and trail riding performance shoe.
Volume control – the lower Boa controls toe box volume. The offset position means the front of the shoe wraps across the foot making it much more adaptable to different foot shapes.
Dynamic arch support – the lower Boa also moulds the shoe to support the arch of the foot. The top Boa is then used to tighten the shoe to the foot.
Heel gripper on the inside of the shoe.
Why use BOA?
- Glove-like fit: it provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Powerful closure: once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way.
- Micro-adjustability: BOA reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Quick on, quick off: BOA saves time when seconds count.
- On-the-fly adjustment: get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the BOA dial.
- Durable: made from aircraft grade stainless steel, BOA laces are stronger per gram than tank armour.
- Lightweight: BOA closures shed water, mud and ice, shaving precious weight.
Adjusting the Boa closest to the toe will alter the fit and distributed pressure around the foot, enhancing comfort and performance.
Adjusting the BOA dial will alter the fit of the heel cup around the foot, increasing power transfer and maximising performance.
- Full uni directional carbon fibre with rubber tread and toe spike compatibility.
- Laser perforated mircrotex upper
- Double BOA IP1-B closure system (tri-modal: tighten, loosen and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Volume control and dynamic arch support to give the ultimate fit
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 232g (size 42.5)
- Colour: Black/black or Grey/red or Grey/yellow
- Sizing – Available in sizes 40-48 with half sizes available
Detailed Size Chart