FizikFizik X2 Terra Artica
- SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS
- PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED & TESTED
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
Thanks to its eVent waterproof/breathable membrane, Artica X2 sheds water and sleet. With its cosy insulated fleece liner and insole riders’ feet will stay dry and warm when the temperatures drops.
The upper’s outside offers protection from the elements: its layered, hardwearing ripstop woven fabric resists tearing and ripping. For extra durable longevity, the Terra Artica X2’s toecap, heel and side areas have been fully reinforced with thermolaminated PU.
A BOA-controlled closure system provides a quick and accurate, microadjustable fit, while the zippered ankle cuff ensures that the worst of the weather stays out.
The X2 outsole expresses the versatility of these shoes: engineered to deliver an optimal balance between efficient pedaling performance and flexibility for comfort and control, on and off the bike, so riders are covered for those hike-a-bike moments.
The compressed EVA midsole provides stability and cushioning, while the Vibram Megagrip rubber tread ensures grip and traction, whatever the conditions underfoot. The directional lug pattern has been designed for confident footing on clipless pedals, with spacing and depth designed to bite into softer soil and a compound ideal for gripping on slick rocks.
• Artica: waterproof, breathable and insulated winter shoe
• Ripstop fabric: woven fabric resistant to tearing and ripping
• X2 outsole: Vibram grip for traction, on and off the bike
• X2 outsole – nylon shank, EVA midsole and Vibram tread, stiffness index 3
• eVent waterproof/breathable membranel
• BOA L6 dial & zippered ankle cuff
• Weight: 436g (size 42)
• Sizes: 36-48 (37 to 47 also in half sizes) COLORS
• Black / Black