FizikFizik X5 Terra Micro Suede
- SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS
- PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED & TESTED
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
Tough, light, comfortable and versatile, the fi’zi:k X5 Terra MTB shoe delivers winning all terrain performance, with adaptive fit, trail protective materials and pronounced rubber treads for off-road grip.
Because of the X5 Terra’s asymmetric opening is fastened using a single micro-adjustable Boa L6 B dial running a steel-coated nylon lace through tough, light ‘Slipstream’ plastic guides. The Boa is combined with a 25mm microfibre and Velcro strap making it quick and easy to get a precision fit for any foot shape. Optimum fit means comfort and performance.
Its laser perforated micro suede upper and lightweight, breathable inner mesh provide flexible support and cooling while the thicker tongue material provides vital trail impact protection. The composite carbon fibre vented outsole and fi’zi:k insole combine to give support, comfort and efficient power transfer. It has light, tough woven heel loops for carrying and storage.
The X5 Terra inspires trail confidence thanks to its all terrain grip provided by pronounced tread that fully encompases the heel section, toe box and across the instep and outsteam for sturdy support for riders using clip-in pedals with a smaller platform. They are equally suited to riders wanting to use for commuting where they need to walk from the bike storage area to the office.
Why use BOA?
- Glove-like fit: it provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Powerful closure: once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way.
- Micro-adjustability: BOA reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Quick on, quick off: BOA saves time when seconds count.
- On-the-fly adjustment: get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the BOA dial.
- Durable: made from aircraft grade stainless steel, BOA laces are stronger per gram than tank armour.
- Lightweight: BOA closures shed water, mud and ice, shaving precious weight.
- Injected carbon / TPU co-injected sole
- Laser perforated micro suede upper
- BOA L6-B closure system and microfibre strap combination
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 282g (size 42.5)
- Colour: Brown/green
Detailed Size Chart