MetMY21 PARACHUTE MCR MIPS ORANGE HELMET
- SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS
- PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED & TESTED
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
The MET Parachute MCR is MET's convertible full-face helmet developed for enduro, all-mountain and e-MTB riding.
Parachute MCR is designed to be truly two helmets in one. The full-face has a stylish and aggressive look providing all-round protection, while the open face reflects the style of our all-mountain helmets.
MCR stands for Magnetic Chinbar Release and instantly converts from full to openface helmet and back. MCR is MET's revolutionary system created in partnership with Fidlock.
Featuring the MIPS brain protection system and complying with ASTM 1952-15/2032-15 (shell and chinbar) you have the highest level of protection from linear and rotational impacts. On the top of that we've added our unique flexible injected visor to avoid extra rotation of the neck in case of a crash.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MCR Magnetic Chinbar Release System
- MIPS-C2 Brain Protection System
- ASTM 1952-15/2032-15 certified (shell and chinbar)
- Flexible injected visor, Adjustable visor
- Breathable Chinbar with Durable Injected Foam
- BOA-FS1 Fit System
- 360 degrees Head belt, Vertical adjustment
- Fidlock Magnetic Buckle
- 21 Vents with Internal Air Channeling
- Removable cheek-pads (2 sizes included)
- Hand washable Air Mesh comfort pads
- Compatible with Goggle and Sunglasses
- Helmet soft bag
- Neck brace compatible