StagesStages Power LR - Ultegra R8000
- 172.5mm - 53/39
- 165mm - 50/34
- 165mm - 52/36
- 165mm - 53/39
- 170mm - 50/34
- 170mm - 52/36
- 170mm - 53/39
- 172.5mm - 50/34
- 172.5mm - 52/36
- 175mm - 50/34
- 175mm - 52/36
- 175mm - 53/39
- SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS
- PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED & TESTED
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment.
Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results.
Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the bi-lateral data produced by our system, as it's a real measurement and not an estimation.
- +/- 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updatedaccelorometerand addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface.Tool freebattery replacement on the left arm andphillipshead screw access on the drive side
- Weight: Only adds 35g to base crankset
- Battery Life: 175+ hours (via 2 coin cell: CR2032)
- Powerrange(Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Chainring size/style: Standard 53/39; Mid-compact 52/36; Compact 50/34
- Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
Thisnew Shimano Dura-Ace R8000 Stages Power LR power meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II, 11-speed, road drivetrains.
Devices:ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software:Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
What's In The Box:
- Non-drive-sidepower meter
- Drive-side power meter
- Shimano chainrings
- 2xhigh qualityCR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to StagesLinkfor power meter management and firmware upgrade.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number.
- User Guide