ZippZIPP 454 NSW TUBULAR DISC BRAKE CENTER LOCKING 700C REAR 10/11 SPEED CONVERTIBLE-QUICK RELEASE, 12X142 THROUGH AXLE A1
- SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS
- PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED & TESTED
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
THE REVOLUTION GOES TUBULAR.
Zipp’s revolutionary biomimicry-derived 454 NSW wheelset is now offered in tubular rim variants for both disc brake and rim brake applications. The versatile all-rounder wheels are quickly becoming a favorite option for teams on the WorldTour such as KATUSHA-Alpecin, CANYON//SRAM Racing, and Boels-Dolmans Cycling Team. The 454 NSW Tubular’s unmatched combination of superior aerodynamics and crosswind stability, inherent to the rim’s 53/58mm-deep Sawtooth™ design, delivers the confidence-inspiring AeroBalance™ handling riders need in variable wind conditions. The new wheels also take advantage of the light weight rim structure made possible with a tubular design, for outstanding acceleration. With its Hexfin™ ABLC dimple pattern optimized for each braking option, the 454 NSW Tubular delivers the lowest drag available and outstanding braking, whether you prefer disc brakes or our industry-leading all-weather Showstopper rim brake track.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
• Sawtooth™ rim with Hyperfoil™ nodes
• HexFin™ ABLC dimple pattern
• ImPress™ graphics
• Cognition™ hubset
• Axial Clutch™ technology
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Superior modulation and stopping power of disc brakes.
• 454 NSW rolls efficiently whether you are pedalling or coasting. Our Axial Clutch technology allows the freehub’s ratcheting mechanism to deliver half the mechanical drag of conventional three-pawl hubs.
• The patented biomimetic 53/58mm-deep rim shape simultaneously reduces both aerodynamic drag and side force for the ultimate in AeroBalance.
Size (wheels): 700c
Rim construction: Carbon
Tire compatibility: Tubular
Brake compatibility: Disc (Centre Lock)
Rim profile: Symmetrical
Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
Colour (Decal): Impress
Nipple material: Aluminium
Spoke type: CX-Ray - Black
Spoke count: 24
Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
Driver body type: Campagnolo, SRAM XDR, SRAM/Shimano Road
Axle type (Wheels); Conversion Caps included
Bearings: Cartridge - Stainless Steel
Driver Mechanism: Axial Clutch