ZippZIPP SUPER 9 NSW 30TH ANNIVERSARY CARBON CLINCHER DISC BRAKE CENTRE LOCKING 700C REAR 10/11 SPEED
- SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS
- PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED & TESTED
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
In celebration of our 30th anniversary, Zipp is putting an old school spin on our pro-proven Super-9 Carbon Clincher Disc wheels.
Buy to Order - 12 weeks delivery
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Carbon clincher disc wheel
- 10-11 speed compatible
- Available in 4 colours; white, yellow, blue, and magenta for rim-brake
- Available NSW graphic pattern for rim-brake or disc-brake versions
- Aero, lightweight and durability
- Made in Indianapolis
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Non-parallel brake track helps to smooth the airflow transition from the tire onto the disc’s surface.
- Wide profile virtually the same width from rim to hub for aero efficiency.
- Exclusive resin effectively tolerates the incredible spikes in heat caused by braking to provide reliability and stopping power.
- Super-9 the pro’s pick, ridden to victory in world time trial, team time trial, triathlon.
Size (wheels): 700c
Rim construction: Carbon
Tire compatibility: Clincher Tube
Brake compatibility: Rim
Rim - inside width: 17mm
Rim profile: Symmetrical
Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
Colour (Decal): Blue, Impress, Magenta, White, Yellow
Driver body type: Campagnolo, SRAM/Shimano Road
Axle type (Wheels): QR 130
Bearings: Cartridge - Carbon Steel
Driver Mechanism: 3 Pawls Leaf Spring